We are a successful and fast-growing Czech startup that operates worldwide. We are currently looking for a new teammate. Our goal is to improve the quality of air travel, so we help travelers from more than 70 different countries. We love it! Do you want to be a part of it? Do you want to grow with us?
What we do?
Every day, 160k travelers are legally entitled to compensation owed by airlines for flight disruptions or baggage mishandling. Despite airlines keep the eligibility for compensation a secret and put a huge effort not to pay anything, we make sure our clients get paid.
What will you do?
- Handle assigned legal cases by using our own advanced case management platform
- Assist senior team members on various matters
- Communicate with travelers and our legal partners all around the world
- Collect available evidence supporting our legal position (weather reports, airport operation reports, etc.)
- Contribute to our workflow effectiveness
- Organize your own time while having responsibility for completed tasks in time
What will you need?
- Fluent English both spoken and written. Any other European language would be an advantage.
- Ability to find effective solutions when needed
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic and fast moving environment
- Be precise in your arguments and have strong communication skills
- Feel comfortable with multitasking
- Be a team player
- Be a high-energy and self-driven individual with a startup enthusiasm
- Dedication to fight for travelers’ rights
- At least 15 hours a week (no matter if during a day or night)
Why choose ClaimAir?
- We are a team of ambitious people who want to have fun at work but also after work
- Possibility to grow along with the company
- Startup environment, we have an office at Node5 (Radlicka, Prague 5)
- Part time job with flexible working hours and possibility of remote job